Thalipeeth at Wadeshwar Reviewed | Best Thalipeeth in Pune

Thalipeeth is one of the most authentic Maharashtrian snack dishes. The problem is that most places serve it hard, burnt, sometimes even inedible. It is hard to find a good Thalipeeth-place. Luckily, I found a place where they serve delicious, crunchy and soft Thalipeeth. Let me tell you more about it.

Wadeshwar's Thalipeeth: A heavenly snack for Maharashtrian dish cravings

Thalipeeth topped with butter along with Dahi and Chutney
Address: 1229/A, Fergusson College Rd, Ganeshwadi, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
https://goo.gl/maps/f9MtpdnGJdpoxcgP8
Thalipeeth Cost: Rs.90 (As of October 2022)
Contents: 2 Thalipeeth topped with butter, A bowl of Sweet Dahi, A bowl of spicy green Chutney
Note: This menu item is available only till 7 PM. Also, it contains Onions.

Taste:

Where do I begin... this was one of the best Thalipeeth I ate in my life. Crunchy from outside and soft from the inside. I can still smell the mixed flour and the melted Amul butter. Tasty and filling.

Cost:

At Rs.90, it is a reasonable price. Not as cheap as it gets, but if we consider the quality and efforts put into it, I think it is quite a deal. If you are just craving for some authentic Maharashtrian snack, then go for it. There are other options as well which are cheaper and more filling, but if taste is your priority then I would highly recommend trying out this delicious snack.

Thalipeeth Rating: 8.5/10


Comments